|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. out||1. vanish / vaporize||1. c) don't tell anyone|
|2. notice||2. pupil||2. a) conservation|
|3. with||3. respect / revere||3. b) Indonesia|
|4. used||4. attempt / aim / annoy||4. c) a sociologist|
|5. about||5. agenda||5. a) a surgeon|
|6. had||6. package / packet||6. c) an optimist|
|7. carry||7. department / division||7. b) incredible|
|1. He's not a professional musician. He's an amateur.|
2. She is concerned about her son's problems at school.
3. Do you have health insurance?
4. Linguistics is the study of language.
5. A journalist reports the news.
6. A frog is an amphibian.
7. I have a busy schedule this week.
This sample question set is from the quiz-style board game Word Up.
To find out more about this game, or to order the complete game online, visit