|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. depends||1. pleasure||1. a) is easily offended|
|2. tell||2. wolf||2. a) a comedy show|
|3. passed||3. physics||3. c) a diamond|
|4. last / past||4. octopus||4. b) can't read or write|
|5. retire / resign||5. burglar||5. b) vodka|
|6. back||6. desire||6. b) occasionally|
|7. feels / seems||7. speedily / swiftly / suddenly||7. a) doing crosswords|
|1. One kilometre is equivalent to one thousand metres.|
2. The police have arrested the thief.
3. My sister is terrified of spiders.
4. The atmosphere contains oxygen.
5. The distance across the middle of a circle is the diameter.
6. Are you sure this water is drinkable?
7. What is the purpose of your visit?