|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. up||1. psychology / psychoanalysis||1. c) the North Pole|
|2. in||2. onion / okra||2. a) slows down|
|3. would||3. chart||3. b) I can't decide|
|4. have||4. spine||4. c) the U.S.A.|
|5. pick / open||5. fox||5. a) angry|
|6. punish / berate / ground||6. staff||6. c) acts politely|
|7. never||7. vein / venule||7. c) a cockroach|
|1. I've just read a fascinating book.|
2. We need to translate the contract into English.
3. If you complete the course, you will get a certificate.
4. Biology is the study of living things.
5. Tropical countries are near the equator.
6. The weather was fine for our picnic, fortunately.
7. The opposite of interior is exterior.
This sample question set is from the quiz-style board game Word Up.
To find out more about this game, or to order the complete game online, visit