|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. straight / directly||1. foreigner||1. c) the day after tomorrow|
|2. of||2. tongue / taste buds||2. c) look for it|
|3. make||3. impolite / ill-mannered / insolent||3. a) oxygen|
|4. had||4. ankle||4. c) the weather|
|5. on||5. spade / shovel / scoop||5. b) cure people|
|6. full||6. desert||6. a) confused|
|7. bought / booked / resold||7. memorandum / memo / message||7. b) awake|
|1. An artist must have a good imagination.|
2. I work for a multinational company.
3. Can you explain the meaning of that word?
4. The manager will dismiss the lazy worker.
5. I study at a commercial college.
6. There are some great interactive games on that website.
7. Where can I obtain that book?
This sample question set is from the quiz-style board game Word Up.
To find out more about this game, or to order the complete game online, visit