|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. into||1. quarter||1. a) Chinese|
|2. very||2. gift||2. b) give them work|
|3. same||3. lightning||3. c) a shark|
|4. later / after||4. may||4. a) pick him up|
|5. close||5. bat||5. b) not less than|
|6. of||6. cinema / cineplex||6. c) selfish|
|7. shopping||7. jewellery||7. b) right now|
|1. My sister studies in a college.|
2. Water is a liquid.
3. The science museum is very interesting.
4. The army fought in the war.
5. Is this a government school or a private school?
6. A passport is an official document.
7. I have almost finished the book.
This sample question set is from the quiz-style board game Word Up.
To find out more about this game, or to order the complete game online, visit