|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. well / fast||1. intelligent / intellectual / ingenious||1. b) South America|
|2. fail||2. tree||2. a) cotton|
|3. smelling / sniffing / snorting||3. pineapple / pawpaw / papaya||3. c) music|
|4. opposite||4. toothache||4. b) at a port|
|5. down||5. stone||5. a) Oslo|
|6. doing||6. hands||6. c) the Ganges|
|7. at||7. mountains / mountain ranges||7. b) a bronze medal|
|1. How old is your daughter?|
2. You can put your coat in the cupboard.
3. I sent a parcel to my brother.
4. Do you like studying science?
5. Her favourite colour is purple.
6. The price is too high.
7. Last night I went to a fashion show.
This sample question set is from the quiz-style board game Word Up.
To find out more about this game, or to order the complete game online, visit