|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. of||1. front / forward||1. b) comic strips|
|2. come / walk / ride||2. second||2. c) dogs|
|3. newspaper / magazines / timetable||3. leave||3. a) a stewardess|
|4. bad||4. kitchen||4. c) 25 per cent|
|5. tall||5. glad / gleeful||5. a) listen to music|
|6. want / wish / have / need / plan||6. fire / fireplace / furnace||6. c) seen it?|
|7. air||7. single||7. b) a towel|
|1. I won a thousand dollars.|
2. Did you go to the concert last night?
3. My cat has a very fat stomach.
4. I will probably be back next week.
5. I couldn't go because I was busy.
6. Welcome to my home.
7. I'm going to visit my uncle and aunt.