|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. his||1. clever||1. c) feed the animals|
|2. bed||2. milk||2. b) eating fruit|
|3. old||3. Denmark||3. c) a love story|
|4. red||4. lion / leopard||4. b) a violin|
|5. call / ring / dial / push||5. different / differing||5. c) a ring|
|6. comes / hails||6. meat / meats||6. b) the television?|
|7. sit / get||7. money||7. a) a mountain|
|1. Would you like to go dancing with me tonight?|
2. When he was young, he was a champion swimmer.
3. I'd like some orange juice, please.
4. What is the longest river in Asia?
5. I like reading the newspaper while I'm eating breakfast.
6. This restaurant serves seafood.
7. Let's go. The rain is stopping now.
This sample question set is from the quiz-style board game Word Up.
To find out more about this game, or to order the complete game online, visit